Fluorescent labeling of biomolecules enables researchers to detect specific components of complex biological assemblies with exquisite sensitivity in applications ranging from imaging and flow cytometry, to western blots. We offer a full spectrum of Invitrogen labeling chemistries for labeling antibodies, proteins, peptides, ligands, synthetic oligonucleotides and other biomolecules for use with immunochemistry, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), cell tracing, receptor labeling, and cytochemistry applications as well as probing biological structure, function and interactions. Also available are tools for conjugation of biotin and other haptens to biomolecules.
Find your labeling product
Amine-reactive dyes are widely used to modify proteins, peptides, ligands, synthetic oligonucleotides and other biomolecules. They are most often used to prepare bioconjugates for immunochemistry, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), cell tracing, receptor labeling and cytochemistry.
Learn more about Fluorophores and Their Amine-Reactive Derivatives - Chapter 1
- Click-iT Assay Kits (including kits for protein analysis, cell proliferation, TUNEL assays for apoptosis, RNA synthesis, lipid peroxidation, and for nascent protein and RNA capture)
- Click-iT Labeling and Detection Tools (including products for nascent proteins, nascent DNA, and nascent RNA; farnesylated, geranylgeranylated, fucosylated, palmitylated, and myristoylated proteins; O-linked gylcoproteins and sialic acid-modified glycoproteins; and choices for labeling using copper-free reactions)
Efficiently label aldehydes and ketones in low molecular weight structures such as drugs, steroid hormones, reducing sugars, and metabolic intermediates.
Learn more about:
Bifunctional cross-linking reagents to covalently link two target groups, including amine–amine, amine–thiol, and amine–carboxylic acid.
Learn more about Crosslinking and Photoactivatable Reagents - Chapter 5
Directly label DNA, RNA, and oligonucleotides with intensely fluorescent dyes.
Learn more about Labeling Oligonucleotides and Nucleic Acids - Section 8.2
Optimize results with reference standards to calibrate instruments, compare results, determine degree of labeling, or generate standard curves.
- Primary antibodies search
- Secondary antibodies search
- Kinase and phosphatase substrates
- Fluorescent dyes
- Pierce Fluorescence Biotin Quantitation Kit
- Biotin-XX Microscale Protein Labeling Kit with FluoReporter Biotin Quantitation Assay Kit
- Pierce Biotin Quantitation Kit
- FluoReporter Biotin Quantitation Assay Kit, for biotinylated proteins
- Fluorescein biotin
- Pierce Biotin-Fluorescein Conjugate
- DTNB; Ellman's Reagent